||About us / History
- Technical modernization of Yerevan ATC Centre by installing new automated system of ATC EUROCAT-1000 and digital Voice Communication System TXM-4400, 2000.
- Installation of regional voice communication satellite system “Phonesat” for establishing communication with the adjacent ACCs, 2000.
- Installation of a complex air traffic controllers’ simulator, 2000.
- Publication of LCIP of Armenia since, 2000.
- Development and implementation of the new legal framework founded on the standards and the recommended practices and procedures of ICAO, 2002 – 2004.
- Implementation of technical means for the exchange of planning and surveillance information between the military flight control units and civil ATS units, 2003.
- Classification of the airspace in compliance with the requirements of EUROCONTROL, 2003.
- Foundation of AIS, NOTAM office of integrated Briefing, 2003.
- Publication of electronic AIP in accordance with EUROCONTROL requirements, 2004.
- Implementation of Quality Management System and certification of AIS in accordance with ISO 9000-2001 international standards, 2004.
- Implementation of the RVSM (reduced vertical separation minima) in the South Caucasus region, 2005.
- Implementation of Safety Management System for ATS in compliance with the requirements of ESARR 2. 3. 4, since 2005.
- Implementation of ATCOs personnel licensing Manual and ATCOs professional competence Programs - 2007 in compliance with the ESARR 5 requirements.
- Membershipto EUROCONTROL organization, 2006.
- Integration in CFMU organization of EUROCONTROL, 2006.
- Construction, equipping and putting into operation of the new control tower in “Shirak” Airport, 2006.
- Putting into operation of two multilateral surveillance systems P3D with centers in airports “Zvartnots” and “Shirak”, 2007.
- Full integration of Armenian AIS into European Aeronautical Information data base (EAD), 2007
- Construction, equipping and putting into operation of the new control tower in a/p "Zvartnots", 2008.
- Integration of RA into CRCO of EUROCONTROL, 2009.